Skip to main content

Attitude Status

Please like and share to grow this site :

Today I am going to share Attitude Whatsapp Status with our these collection . These Attitude Status will show your Attitude to all your Friends and other Peoples.You can apply these best Whatsapp Status to show your Attitude to your Friends and Girlfriends.You can checkout the best Attitude Status below.I am sure that your Friends and Girlfriends will like these Attitude status.You can apply these Attitude Status for whatsapp without any problems.

List of Attitude status :




I am not a special Person,But i am just limited edition .

Stop checking my status,Go and Love your GF.

My Style is unique don't copy it .

I don't hate peoples,I just love peoples who loves me .

I am cool  but summer Days make me hot  .

Attitude is a small thing that make a big difference.


Excellence is not a skill it is an only Attitude.


Attitude and personality are two different things.

You are today where your thoughts have brought;!!you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you .

Problem is not the problem,Problem is your bad attitude.

If you can follow all the rules then there is not fun.

I don't come with card so not play me!

My door is always open so can meet at any time.

Patience is not a virtue!!Its just waste of time.

Don't play with me because i am champion.


My attitude is always in my pocket.

My attitude is depends on the behavior of your!!

Attitude is the power which can grow up.

My life my hobby is my attitude!!

Two attitude of cool life-Walk like you are the BOSS or walk like you don't care,who is Boss.

I am single because,GOD is busy for making Girl for me !

Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!

I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing text to GF!

GF is asked me what is your attitude?Then i say being single is my attitude!

Don't make a girl fall for you !If you have intention of catching HER!

The only disability in your life is a bad Attitude.

The best thing in mine is that I am Limited Edition not a special one !

For success you need positive Attitude!

Everything is possible when we work hard.

My attitude is "GOD" gift and nobody take it from me.




Friends are notes to lifes great songs.A melody that carries you along.

I don't have a attitude i have standards for the people who are supposed to be my friends.

Excuse me!I found something under my shoes oh its your attitude.

If people are trying to bring you 'Down' It only means that you are 'Above' them.

People don't get confused between my personality my attitude.

My personality is who i am my attitude depends on who you are.

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

I enjoy when people show attitude to me because it shows that they need an attitude to impress me.

Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent thats why i am always calm silent .

I am sorry my fault.I forgot you are an idiot.

I don't have a bad handwriting i have my own FONT.

My attitude based on how you treat me.

Yeah you-The one reading my status Get Lost!

When I'm good I'm best when I'm bad I'm worst.

For success attitude is as much important as ability .

Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your attitude .

My words are like a china phone.They have no gurantee.


I don't have an attitude problem.You have a perception problem.

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.

I don't come with dice.So don't play me.

Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.

I got a simple rule about everybody . If you don't treat me right.Shame on you.

Act like you are wearing invisible crown . Thats Attitude.

I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday .

Remember one thing you might be a Player.But i am the Game.

I define my own life.I don't let people write my script .

If you want me to control my temper.You need to control your stupidity.

My attitude i don't like to take right decision I take decision and make them right.

Those who like me.Raise your hands and those who don't like me raise your standards .

Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end.

There is no market for your emotions.So never advertise your feelings just display your attitude.

I am what i am your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked sorry .


I am that ugly i asked myself out and i said no.

Always trying to cool my self.

I am pretty sure the whole ladies first thing was created by a guy just check out ass.

After your attitude and you can alter your life.

My Attitude-Don't mess with me m too bad because u can't handle my goodness.

AtTitUdE is the result or uR aCtiOn So if eu doNt LyK mY aTitUdE BLam uRsLf.

My life my rule thats my attitude.

Forget the haters cause some body love you.

I am hot dude with cool attitude.

Please don't interrupt me when i am ignoring you .

People with status don't need status .

Be the best version of yourself.

Hate me don't care love me love you too think i am a bitchy fuck off.

I have a new theory in life,what other people think of me is truly none of my business.

Love me Great, Hate me Ever,Better don't know me don't judge me.

Don't hate me just get to know me first.

Be a girl with a mind a bitch with an attitude and a lady with class.

Attitude is just like a underwear don't show it just wore it.

These are the best Attitude Whatsapp Status in English.If you like these Attitude Whatsapp Status then please share them with your Friends so that they can also show their Attitude using these Whatsapp Status to their Friends and other Peoples.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Lohri Wishes in Hindi, English Punjabi, Messages, Quotes

Happy Lohri To All Of You. There are few days left in Lohri. Lohri festival is celebrated on end of winters which signifies the beginning of the end of winter season. Lots of peoples will be looking for best Happy Lohri Wishes,messages, quotes etc, in all over the internet. In this article we are going to share with you some best Happy Lohri Wishes, messages, quotes and Happy Lohri Wishes images,Wallpapers in full HD quality for your family,friends and lover.So lets check out Happy Lohri wishes. Happy Lohri Wishes in Hindi Tamam sabuton or gawahon ko nazar me rakhte hue msg pdhne wale ko Happy Lohri kahte huye zindagi bhar khush rehne ka hukum sunaya jata hai. Happy Lohri Ek truck mugfali, rewari, bhugge te gajak load krwa k bhej riha haan, le lena. ., ,–,!”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,” “,'” ! / – , ,! , , , , , , , , , , , , , , !  “,-o-‘”,”,”,'”,”,”,”,o’o”,-“,  (HAPPY LOHRI) Is se pahle k Lohri ki sham ho jaye, Mera sms auron ki tarha aam ho jaye

Republic Day Essay In English, Hindi & Punjabi | Short essay on Republic Day

Republic Day (26th of January) is a special day for India, celebrated annually as a National Festival all over India to commemorate and honor the day when the Constitution of India came into force (26 January 1950) as the governing document of India. 1. Republic Day Essay in English  Our country, India celebrates the Republic Day every year to honor the date when Constitution of India came into force. The Constitution of India replaced the Government of India Act 1935 as a governing document of India on the special date called 26 January in 1950. It has been declared as the national holiday by the Government of India. People in India enjoy this great day by celebrating in their own way. At this day a parade takes place in the national capital of India, New Delhi at the Rajpath (in front of the India Gate) in the presence of President of India. In Hindi हमारे देश, भारत हर साल गणतंत्र दिवस मनाता है जब भारत के संविधान लागू हुआ है। भारत के संविधान ने भारत सरकार अधिनियम 1 9 35 को