Skip to main content

Sad Status

Please like and share to grow this site :

Its hard to forget someone, the pain of breakup is unbearable. Explain your pain in words and type your sad feelings, for this jokesforever.in gives you huge collection of sad status in english . This is the collection of the whatsapp sad statuses you are going to correlate with your own feelings and emotions.
The sad status for whatsapp and Facebook in english font and language are curated from books, thoughts and other sources. While we always keep updating this website to keep your whatsapp profiles fresh, I hope you all friend like our this collection and share it with your friends.

List of Sad Status :



Sad status for whatsapp
You always get hurt the moment you begin to care .

The most painful memory when i walked away and you let me go .

I feel so far away from the one i wish to hold in my arms.

Its  better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people .

I will never stop caring but if you decided to push me away i will go .

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

I don't have a lot of friends,I just know a lot of people.

When you love someone even though they hurt you and break your heart you still love them with all the little pieces.

Life goes on with or without you.

Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.

sad status for whatsapp
I hope you'll realize how much you are hurting me someday.

If you give up on me I am going to give up on me too.

A beautiful girl with gorgeous eyes a hidden world of HURT LIES.

Make the most beautiful mistakes mine is you.

I am slowing giving up.

I am not afraid to fall in love i am afraid to fall for a wrong  person again.

You are the only exception.

Being ignored worst feeling ever.

My silence is just another word for my PAIN.

I am living for our own Good Now i am happy how about you .

sad status for whatsapp
People cry not because they are weak,Its because they have been strong for too long.

I fall to fast crush too hard forgive too easy and care too much.

I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.

But the all didn't see the little bit of sadness in me.

Out of all lies you have told..was my favorite.

Life is short there is no time to leave important  words UNSAID.

Never put your happiness in someone elses hands.

Loneliness doesn't KILL but sometimes i wish it DID.

I want you to be FREE but i can watch you SOAR away from me.

The CURE of anything is salt WATER-Sweat tear or the SEA.

We can do no great things only small things with great love.

sad status for whtasapp
I just want to fall asleep until i don't miss you anymore.

Its never the tear that measure the PAIN sometimes its the SMILE we fake.

I always found the  right one on wrong time.

Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.

I miss how you always MADE time for me.

Never give up on someone you can't spend a day not thinking about.

Please BURN my sad memories.

SLEEP away the sadness of today.

You know what friends ur polite nature to other always hurts you.

If you fall in love.. be ready for the tears.

sad status for whatsapp
Missing someone+No text from them=Worst feeling.

If its not happy ending then its not the ending at all.

Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.

Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I've no desire to learn.

Life is like a roller coaster.It has is ups and downs but its up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.

A relationship is only made for two..but some just forget how to count.Pain is the only thing thats telling me i am still alive.

The most painful memory...when i walked away and you let me gol am not happy without you.

I am not happy without you.

You just can't please everybody.

The worst felling is pretending as if you don't care at all when in reality thats all you can think of.

Have you ever wondered what hurts  you most..Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had.

They ignore you until they need you.

My silence is just another word for pain.

sad status for whatsapp
Everyone wants to be happy.No one wants to be sad and get pain.But you cant make a rainbow without a little rain.

204 countries 805 islands 7 seas 7+Billion people and i am single.

Isn't it said that you are hurt so much that finally you can say i am used to it.Sometimes its better to be alone..No one can hurt you.

The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained...

Time doesn't really heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

Pain is the only thing thats telling me i am still alive .

Dear heart please stop getting involved in everything.Your job is just to pump blood,So stick to it.

The part that hurts me the most is knowing that i once had you and then lost you.

Every time i start trusting someone they show me why i shouldn't.

I don't depend on people any more because i am tried of being disappointed.

sad status for whatsapp
Everyone thinks that i am happy and fine but look a lil closer u will see tears in my eyes.

The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard.

One of the hardest things in life is having the words in your heart that you can not speak.

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.

Its sad how people become what they had promised they never will.

Sometimes its better to be alone Nobody can hurt you.

It really hurtzz when somebody else starts taking your place in someones life..

Sometimes you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your  tears.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.

So these are the best collection of Love sad status for whatsapp.You Can also get Sad whatsapp status in English language.There are the million of people who can use the whatsapp and they all are interested to change whatsapp.At sad time you can use sad whatsapp status.In good time you can use Attitude status , Love whatsapp status and etc.Whatsapp is very good apps on that we can share our felling with our friends by writting whatsapp status.If you like this above given Famous sad whatsapp status then share it with your friends.I hope Your Friends will like these status.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Lohri Wishes in Hindi, English Punjabi, Messages, Quotes

Happy Lohri To All Of You. There are few days left in Lohri. Lohri festival is celebrated on end of winters which signifies the beginning of the end of winter season. Lots of peoples will be looking for best Happy Lohri Wishes,messages, quotes etc, in all over the internet. In this article we are going to share with you some best Happy Lohri Wishes, messages, quotes and Happy Lohri Wishes images,Wallpapers in full HD quality for your family,friends and lover.So lets check out Happy Lohri wishes. Happy Lohri Wishes in Hindi Tamam sabuton or gawahon ko nazar me rakhte hue msg pdhne wale ko Happy Lohri kahte huye zindagi bhar khush rehne ka hukum sunaya jata hai. Happy Lohri Ek truck mugfali, rewari, bhugge te gajak load krwa k bhej riha haan, le lena. ., ,–,!”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,” “,'” ! / – , ,! , , , , , , , , , , , , , , !  “,-o-‘”,”,”,'”,”,”,”,o’o”,-“,  (HAPPY LOHRI) Is se pahle k Lohri ki sham ho jaye, Mera sms auron ki tarha aam ho jaye

Republic Day Essay In English, Hindi & Punjabi | Short essay on Republic Day

Republic Day (26th of January) is a special day for India, celebrated annually as a National Festival all over India to commemorate and honor the day when the Constitution of India came into force (26 January 1950) as the governing document of India. 1. Republic Day Essay in English  Our country, India celebrates the Republic Day every year to honor the date when Constitution of India came into force. The Constitution of India replaced the Government of India Act 1935 as a governing document of India on the special date called 26 January in 1950. It has been declared as the national holiday by the Government of India. People in India enjoy this great day by celebrating in their own way. At this day a parade takes place in the national capital of India, New Delhi at the Rajpath (in front of the India Gate) in the presence of President of India. In Hindi हमारे देश, भारत हर साल गणतंत्र दिवस मनाता है जब भारत के संविधान लागू हुआ है। भारत के संविधान ने भारत सरकार अधिनियम 1 9 35 को