TODAY I AM SHARING COOL WHATSAPP STATUS
HERE WE HAVE BEST GIRL FRIEND BOY FRIEND JOKES 1.Q: What is the difference between motorbike and boyfriend? A: Well, bike is first kicked than used and boyfriend is first used than kicked...()()})()()(())(())( Boyfriend: Dear do you know that exams are like girlfriend? Girlfriend: How funny? Boyfriend: Yes, they are tough to understand, complicated, lots of questions and the result is always doubtful..()))())(())((())()(())))( 3.Girlfriend: I want to end ourrelationship, I am going to return you everything you gave me.. Boyfriend: What a joke? Okay then, let's start with Kisses..!!!". 4.Boyfriend: Amazing world,only 25% boys have mind, veryshort figure!! Girlfriend: what about Rest?Boyfriend: Well rest have GIRLFRIENDS!! 5.Boyfriend: Babe What You Doing? Girlfriend: Nothing. Really Tired. Just Going To Sleep Now Honey. And You Sweetheart? Boyfriend: In The Club Standing Behind You..()()()()())(((((} 6.Girlfriend: Are you sure you love me and no one e...
